Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Sparkly

Yesterday was our share of the big ice storm...Winter Storm Jupiter. This morning I took a few pictures of the sparkly world outside. The pictures don't do justice to the beauty, but it was the best I could do without actually going out on the ice.




Nice to look at from INSIDE the house!

And this is my first quilt finish of the new year. I can't even remember how long ago it was pieced so it's been a UFO for quite a while. And yes, I know it has a boo-boo, I didn't even notice it until I looked at the picture. Yes, it bugs me. And yes, it's going to stay that way. I don't take things apart once they've been quilted and bound to fix mistakes. It doesn't affect how it keeps someone warm.




2 comments:

  1. It can always go sideways, the borders are stunning, and frame the blocks beautifully. Sparkly, I would stay inside too. Way too skiddy on icy paths and streets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could put that part at the top of the bed and pile pretty throw pillows on top of it!

    ReplyDelete