Monday, December 26, 2016

A Few Christmas Pictures

As usual I took way too many Christmas pictures.....and deleted the out of focus ones because people just won't stay still. Here's just a sampling. We had a fun Christmas!







They say he can abandon the Wal-Mart bag now.  :)

From the two little grandchildren. So sweet.

I think the moose was a hit.


I guess if she thinks it's too tacky she can hide it in a closet or add it to a rummage sale or something.

The little ones were Hailey's buddies, especially Hayden.
Hope you all had a Merry Christmas as well. Now that it's over I actually spent a couple hours sewing today. First time since early in the month. I got the string-pieced blocks for Pfefferneuse sewed together. I can see that the center piece on the neutral halves should have been a little wider, but it is what it is at this point.




1 comment:

  1. What a magnificent quilt, and so many goodies.So glad you had a fun time with your family.

    ReplyDelete